Since 2009 I have been teaching clients how to be more physically healthy through GYROTONIC® and GYROKINESIS® Methods, Pilates and Active Fascial Release (AFR), as this allows them to enjoy life every day at any age.
My experience is based on continuing education. I am a graduate at the University of Physical Education in Krakow, Poland - Master Degree in Physical Education, School of Therapeutic Massage in Krakow, Poland - Certified Masseuse and International Training Center in Sydney, Australia, where I graduated with Diploma of Professional Pilates Instruction.
For 10 years, I have worked with the best Pilates and Gyrotonic studios in Australia, UK and Switzerland as a Pilates and Gyrotonic Trainer.
I carried out over 14,000 hours of training: PT, Duet and Group Trainings. During this time I was able to develop my own training program. My world-wide work experience has provided me with a wide breadth of experiences from many different clients. In addition, I was also able to improve my teaching, communication and teamwork skills, developing my own unique personal approach to training.
I chose this profession because I love to support people on their way to be healthier and happier. This is my mission.
People come to me to:
- Strengthen their body. Help them with any struggles with pain or health problems
- Improve their physical health, start regularly practicing sport and improve their figure.
- Improve and understand movement.
- Prepare their body while pregnant for the important role as a mother
- To return to pre-pregnancy form and strengthen pelvic floor muscles
- When Pilates was recommended to them by physiotherapists or doctors.
- For a Pilates routine they can practice when they are at home or go on
- To improve body elasticity and range of motion.
- To improve quality of life through regular Pilates exercises
- After surgery / trauma. Pilates is the continuation of the rehabilitation program after physiotherapy.
- Clam Body & Mind.
I work mainly with individual clients and lead Reformer group classes, appreciating their personal commitment and perseverance during the exercises.
The main values for me are: health, development, family, love, courage and honesty
I wish you, courage to make your dream come true and extend your comfort zone every day. A smile on your face and million reasons to be proud of yourself.